MEDICATION MONITORING – URINE DRUG TESTING
Treating pain is not easy. The use of prescription opioid for treatment has rapidly increased over the last decade and unfortunately, according to the CDC, the United States is in the midst of an opioid overdose epidemic. Whether your focus is Pain Management, Addiction Treatment, OB/GYN, Worker’s Comp, or Primary Care, fortunately, healthcare providers play a very important role in pain management through proper diagnosis and medication management. Urine Drug Testing can help.
+ Why Monitor your patients?
• Prescription Opioid use is on the rise.
• Improves a physician's ability to monitor medication therapy with
prescription drugs, especially controlled substances.
• Aids physician's ability to avoid potentially dangerous drug to drug interactions.
• Offers patients and physicians greater protection from drug abuse and diversion.
+ What sets us apart?
• We are a high complexity laboratory that utilizes proprietary testing methodologies designed to support clinical decision-making.
• We use the most current, sensitive and accurate LC-MS/MS technology for urine drug analysis.
• Extensive test menu of 55 drugs and metabolites for prescription medications and illicit substances.
• Staffed with former CLIA inspectors, our compliance team utilizes proficient protocols to ensure adherence with federal regulations.
• While we will gladly support the laboratory needs of any healthcare provider, we have a focus on Indian Country & Rural communities.
• You are important to us. We offer personalized service to providers. Our medical, account management, and customer service teams are only a phone call or email away.
• Convenience of a customized pick-up and delivery schedule.
• Minimal sample volume requirement (2 mL).
• Fast and actionable test results are viewable via an online portal or fax. Standard turnaround time from collection is only three business days.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS BLOOD TESTING – 2017
Health and wellness blood tests can help you understand what is going on inside your body at a metabolic level. This is critical considering a large number of the U.S. population are in fair or poor health. Not only is it important to establish a health and wellness baseline, the results of a blood test provide both healthcare providers and patients with tailored information to prevent, monitor or treat disease.
+ Our blood panels
• Infectious Disease